Stock permitting, orders are usually despatched within 2 working days, to arrive with UK customers within 5-7 working days.
In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate, as follows (Current as of January, 2019):
UK destinations (excluding Channel Islands):
Prices for shipping are based on a combination of weight and volume, minimum £2.95 for the smallest items, to £14.95 for items up to 10Kg.
For larger, heavier or delicate items, we use specialist carriers and the price will be displayed in the shopping cart once the item is added. When specialist carriers are required, delivery will take longer - up to 14 days, depending on your location.
For Channel Islands and overseas destinations, delivery is charged at cost. Please contact us for a price if the destination is not shown.
Please note: on most larger items, delivery is calculated on volume (ie. size) instead of weight.
Some UK areas (eg. Scottish Highlands & Islands) are subject to a delivery surcharge on very large items.
Returns & Refunds
All goods sold are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, which allow for a seven day 'cooling off' period, during which you may return your order at any time up to and including the seventh working day after the day on which you received your purchase.
To return your order, you must apply for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) slip, as follows:
1. Access the "Orders History" section from your account.
2. Select the order from which you wish to return an item.
3. Select the product(s) that you wish to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
4. (optional) Add an explanation, in order for us to better understand why you want to return this product.
Once the form is complete, click on "Make an RMA slip", and the request is sent to us.
The request appears as "Waiting for confirmation" in the your "Return Merchandise Authorization" page, accessible from the account page.
Having notified us that you wish to cancel your order, goods must be returned to Decorative Country Living within 14 days after date of receiving the RMA, for a full or partial refund or exchange, provided that:
1. The goods are returned in the same condition they were sold, including all original packaging materials.
2. The goods are a normal stock item and have not been specially ordered at the customer’s request.
3. Delivery & collection charges are not refundable.
4. A valid receipt or proof of purchase is produced where goods were not purchased online.
Faulty goods, where the fault is due to a manufacturing defect, will be exchanged or refunded where possible within the first 14 days of purchase.
Damaged goods must be reported to Decorative Country Living within 24 hours of delivery of the goods. After this time we cannot accept responsibility for damage reported.